- CONSULTATION IS REQUIRED IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR SKIN ISSUES, HAVE DONE ANY FACIAL PROCEDURE IN THE PAST 4 WEEKS, TAKING ANY SUPPLEMENTS OR MEDICATIONS, OR HAVE ANY PRE-EXISTING WORK ON YOUR BROWS.
- RESERVATION FEE IS NOT REFUNDABLE.
- NO SHOWS/CANCELLATION ON THE DAY OF THE APPOINTMENT WILL BE SUBJECT TO 100% CANCELLATION FEE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- THE PRICE OF THE SERVICE INCLUDES A RESERVATION FEE. THE RESERVATION FEE PAID IS TO SECURE SERVICES AND AVAILABILITY ON A PARTICULAR DATE AND TIME. THE FEE BEING ACCEPTED IN CONSIDERATION OF OUR STUDIO FOREGOING THE FURTHER BOOKING OF ANY OTHER CLIENTS AT THE DATE AND TIME BOOKED. ANY MISSED APPOINTMENTS OR TARDINESS BEYOND 15 MINUTES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER WILL THEREBY RESULT IN AN ECONOMIC LOSS TO OUR STUDIO.
- RESCHEDULING REQUESTS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED LATEST 7 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR THE DATE OF YOUR APPOINTMENT (OTHERWISE AT STUDIO’S DISCRETION).
- ONCE THE RESERVATION FEE HAS BEEN PAID, REMAINING BALANCE IS FULLY PAYABLE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHARGE THE FULL AMOUNT PAYABLE FOR MISSED APPOINTMENTS.
- CORRECTIONS OF ANY COLOR/DESIGN RESULTING FROM PRE-EXISTING WORKS ARE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL USD100 FEE AT THE ARTIST'S DISCRETION.
- PERMANENT MAKEUP PROCESS REQUIRES TWO SESSIONS IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE DESIRED RESULTS. WE ARE USUALLY VERY CONSERVATIVE WITH THE CHANGES AND WORK GRADUALLY FROM FIRST SESSION TO SECOND SESSION. PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE THE RESULT BY 1 SESSION ONLY.
- IF YOU DO NOT BOOK A TIMELY TOUCH UP SESSION FOR WHATEVER REASON (MAX 8 WEEKS AFTER FIRST SESSION FOR MICROBLADING AND 10 WEEKS FOR POWDER BROWS), ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY.
- IF YOU ARE RETURNING FOR A MAINTENANCE SESSION, PLEASE ENSURE THAT A CONSULTATION IS DONE ABOUT YOUR CASE PRIOR TO BOOKING. MICROBLADING MAINTENANCE WILL REQUIRE THAT MOST OF THE HAIR STROKES HAVE NOT FADED IRRESPECTIVE OF THE TIME BETWEEN YOUR LAST SESSION AND YOUR INTENDED MAINTENANCE SESSION. MAINTENANCE SESSION PRICES ARE VALID UP TO 9 MONTHS AFTER YOUR LAST SESSION, SUBJECT TO PRIOR CONSULTATION WITH OUR STUDIO.
- PUBLIC PARKING IS AVAILABLE IN THE SURROUNDINGS OF THE STUDIO. YOU WILL NEED TO USE PAYBYPHONE APP IN ORDER TO PAY FOR PARKING. OUR STUDIO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TICKES/TOWAGE COSTS INCURRED FOR NOT PARKING PROPERLY, SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE PARKING IN A PERMITTED AREA.
MEDICATION/SUPPLEMENT WARNING (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING):
- It is very important to abstain from consuming alcohol, aspirin, or aspirin products, such as blood thinners. Refrain from ibuprofen and Aleve for 24 hours before your appointment. Avoid energy drinks and coffee up to 24 hours before your appointment. Not having caffeine in your system will help you relax much more easily, in addition to helping to relax facial muscles in the areas in which we will work.
If you are on any non-prescribed over the counter medications or supplements that thin the blood, please discontinue for 7 days before your appointment. This would include Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Aleve, Advil, NSAIDS, Fish Oil, Hair & Nail growth supplements such as Vitamin E and Biotin. If your physician has you on prescribed or OTC blood thinners (Coumadin, Warfarin, Aspirin ect) or other medications to thin the blood, DO NOT stop taking them on your own. Please call our office before scheduling your appointment.
If your physician requires you to take prophylactic antibiotics before dental appointments, please check with your physician if they want to you take them prior to your permanent makeup treatment.
You may not be pregnant or breast feeding. No exceptions!
Companions including Children are NOT allowed under any circumstance.
Discontinue any Retin A (Tretinoin), Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Acne or Proactive products to the treatment area 2 weeks before treatment.
If you have used ACCUTANE, you must wait 1 year after discontinuation before having permanent makeup or other facial services.
BOTOX or FILLERS: Your treatment must be done BEFORE Botox or Fillers. If you currently have Botox or Fillers, you must wait at least 1 month AFTER your injections for your permanent makeup treatment.
You must not have a tan or sunburn to the area being treated for 2 weeks before your appointment.
Use of Latisse or any lash or eyebrow growth serums must be discontinued for one month before your treatment. This only applies to the area you are having the permanent makeup on. These serums increase bleeding and color will not hold.
Microblading and semi-permanent makeup clients: The only pain and discomfort product that won't make you bleed is Tylenol. Also refrain from supplements that could affect the normal behavior of your skin, including, among others, vitamin E and fish oil capsules for the 7 days prior to your appointment. All of this causes excessive bleeding and / or could negatively affect the pigment retention in the skin. This will adversely affect the longevity of your semi-permanent makeup.